Lela, you are two months old today!
- You are 10.5 lbs (according to my bathroom scale) and 21 inches long (I think I overshot the length last month).
- You still wear some newborn clothes but you also fit in some 0-3 months clothes.
- You are very adept at holding your head up but it's not a full-time thing just yet.
- You are still sleeping good at night and frequently sleep through the night. You usually sleep at least six hours at night.
- You eat every 2 1/2 to 3 hours during the day and you eat every 6 or 7 hours at night.
- You do good drinking out of a bottle and you love to go places.
- You stayed in the nursery at church for the first time today.
- You have begun to recognize mine and daddy's faces and you will always smile back when someone smiles at you.
- You like to talk and you have daily conversations with daddy and I.
You are growing so fast and it's fun to watch you change and mature.
It's such a blessing to have you in our lives and we can't imagine our lives without you!