November 11, 2011
Eli, you are three months old!
- You are 15 lbs. and 23 1/2 in. long (I think I recorded the length incorrectly last month)
- You fit in 0-3 month & 3 month clothes. You are pretty much the average size since everything pretty much fits you according to size.
- You are in size 1 diapers (but they are getting pretty small!)
- Despite your seemingly joyful expression in the first picture, you weren't too thrilled about having your picture taken.
- You don't give out the smiles too readily ;) I think this face is saying, "Why are my mom and dad making so many funny noises?"
- But every now and then we capture your sweet smile :)
- You are holding your head up really well.
- You have also enjoyed some time in your exersaucer.
- You have attempted to roll over but you haven't done it yet.
- You are always kicking your legs moving your arms, especially when you're laying on the floor. It's like you're trying to move out!
- You can also bear your weight on your legs when we hold you up.
- Your sister thinks you're pretty great.
- In fact, I think she's pretty enamored with you.
- Half the time you wake up around 3:00 am for a feeding and then you stay in the bed with us until your 6:00 feeding.
- You eat every 2 1/2 or 3 hours during the day.
- You usually get quiet or sleep in your stroller or the car.
- You have started putting your fingers and other things in your mouth.
- You always do good in the nursery but the ladies always say "he spit up a lot" whenever I pick you up. They have dubbed you the Spit Up King :(
- You will look for me and Daddy whenever you hear our voices and you love to watch your sister do funny things :)
- You are talking more now but it's usually after Lela goes to bed. That girl doesn't let you get a word in edgewise!
- You will laugh occasionally, but you are a tough crowd.
You are growing like a weed and you no signs of slowing down!
Your personality is coming out more and more each day and I can't wait to see more!
You are a handsome boy and Daddy and I are already so proud of you!
Posted by Morgan at 12:03 PM