Lela, you are six months old!
- You weigh 15.5 lbs and you are 25 inches long.
- There are still some 3 months outfits that fit you but you mostly wear 3-6 month clothes and some 6 month clothes.
- You are still in size 2 diapers
- Everyone talks about how petite you are but we know you are just the right size ;)
- You are a good sleeper but you are still going back and forth on sleeping through the night.
- You breastfeed every three hours .
- You also eat rice cereal, squash, bananas, avocado and carrots and have tried peaches. So far, you're not fond of sweet potatoes and applesauce. (We are going to try again on the applesauce because I think what we got was too tart!)
- You haven't quite learned to crawl but you can definitely scoot around and it's obvious that you are eager to walk!
- You love the remote controls and our cell phones and you constantly try to put them in your mouth.
- You are trying to say Mama but it comes out as Baba right now.
- There's not much that bothers you and we hope you stay that way.
- You are pretty strong willed and also strong physically, especially in your legs.
- You have learned to pull up to a standing position using the railings in your crib. You did it for the first time in the church nursery. You didn't seem as interested in doing it at home but I think the bumpers threw you off at first. But it was all you could think about while we were taking pictures. Did I mention you're strong willed ;)
You teach Daddy and me new things everyday.
You have become the center of our world and we wouldn't want it any other way.
Your joy for life is a daily encouragement for Daddy and me.
We can already see that you are eager to please us and we know you will also be eager to please your heavenly Father.
We know you will use your gifts and talents to serve the Lord and we can't wait to see what you become.
"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Col. 3:17