Eli, you are 7 months old!
- You weigh 18 pounds.
- You are in size 3 diapers.
- You fit in 6 months, 6-9 months or 6-12 months clothes.
- You have started to mix in a couple ma-mas in your babblings.
- You have the biggest smile and you love showing it off these days. And it is in no way a girly smile :) You almost look like you're yelling every time you smile.
- Your scooting/army crawl is getting more defined and you have started to alternate your arms. You have even gotten up on all fours for a minute but it doesn't go much past that.
- You still do good sleeping at night except for a few nights here and there but I think that can be attributed to teething.
- You are such an explorer and you enjoy crawling under the coffee table even though you almost alway hit your head on it.
- Unfortunately, your favorite things to grab and chew on are electrical cords and Lela's toys and books. I think you like to stir the pot ;)
- You still breastfeed every 3-4 hours but each feeding is significantly shorter than it used to be.
- You are starting to eat three times a day ending every day with poly-vi-sol-laced yogurt. Yuck!
- You are doing better eating cheerios but it still kinda makes me nervous and the sippy cup usually just makes you mad and gets you all wet, which is just frustrating for you and me!
- No significant improvements in the spitting up category. Hopefully it will end soon!
- You really like the bath right now. You have learned how fun it is splash the water and you can make it go pretty far!
- You love your sister so much and you can't hardly do anything else but watch her when she's around. She helped me take your pictures this month, that's why you're looking down in some of them. Lela can always make you laugh :)
You are at such a fun age right now and I'm really looking forward to the days ahead. You make my job as a mom a joy.