May 11, 2011

Easter and Mission Trip

I know I've been MIA lately, but what's new? I don't have a whole lot to share but I just wanted to mention a couple things.

1) We did actually try to get a video loaded on here of Lela hunting eggs at Easter but it must have been too big. But I can offer some iPhone pictures as a consolation (even though it's been more than two weeks since Easter!).
She did great hunting eggs. It was like she knew exactly what she was doing. But I must admit she had some practice prior to Easter Sunday so that may have accounted for her seemingly professional egg hunting skills.

2) I've decided monthly posts about Lela is a little strange past 12 months. But I will do my best to post about her because she is still changing so quickly. I will definitely post an update every time she sees the doctor (for well visits. I doubt you want to hear about every cold and ear infection).

3) Please remember Nathan these next couple weeks. He and Andrew are leaving for South East Asia next week to go on a mission trip. They'll be working with full-time missionaries there. Also, we recently found out they're going to lose two days because of a last-minute cancelled flight. It's kind of a bummer and changes their plans. But we know that God is still in control and this doesn't surprise Him. There is a reason for everything and God is not bound by earthly limits like time. Just pray that their time there will be fruitful. I will be posting specifics about the country and the people while they're over there so you can pray more specifically.

No comments: