March 11, 2010

My First Day as a SAHM!

So yesterday was my last day at work and today was my first day as a SAHM (Stay-at-home-mom). Sadly, I didn't take any pictures at work yesterday even though I had every intention to do so. I guess I haven't gotten into the full swing of bloggy mode. But I can show you my box full of my desk stuff.

Oh, it's kinda sad. . . but I'm kind of excited about keeping my name plate! I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but it looks so official :)

Today my day consisted of watching the Today Show, reading other blogs, folding and putting away towels, making lunch for Nathan and I, paying bills, taking clothes to the cleaners, going to the grocery store and making dinner. It may sound mundane, but I thought it was wonderful! This is exactly what I have been longing to do ever since Nathan and I got married. I realize things will change dramatically once Lela arrives, but I know we will find our new norm and I'm so excited about that!

So, in short, my day may sound pretty uneventful, but it was a big day for me and I can't wait to see what's in store for the future.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Morgster! I'm so glad you're back in my blogging world! Especially since I owe it all to you for getting me started.
Sounds like a fun day! I still have a present for you and Ms. Lela so I'd love to get together sometime. I'll call soon. LOVE!