March 12, 2010

Easter Dress

My Easter dress came in the mail yesterday. You might be wondering why I would get a new Easter dress considering the proximity of Easter to my due date, but every year, my grandfather offers to buy me a new Easter dress and as always, I am powerless to resist his offer. Nevermind the fact that I likely will not be in church on Easter sunday and nevermind the fact that I ordered an overly optimistic size to be wearing two weeks after I give birth to a child. I will always take an offer for new clothes. Anyway, here it is.

It looks a little oriental looking in this picture, but it's really not. From what I can tell, it looks good on, but it will be a little while before I can tell if it will fit me . . .
I am encouraged to know that it appears to be the same size as one of my other wrap dresses that I wore before pregnancy. Of course that assumes that I will get back down to that same size . . . but still there's hope. I'm not sure I'll be able to squeeze into it on Easter sunday, but I will certainly try ;)

Thanks for the new dress Poppy!

No comments: