October 3, 2008

Mini Series #2: The Old Apartment

I know you've all been on the edge of your seats waiting for the next installment of my mini series and it's finally here! I have to admit, this is not one of my best posts but I feel obligated to stick to written covenant in my previous post. Okay let's take a stroll down memory lane (or at least my memory because I'm not sure any of my readers have actually been to my old apartment . . . ) and visit my old apartment.


Sadly, all these decorations above the cabinets did not find a place in our new apartment :(


We also had to get rid of this table :((


Pay no attention to the unmade bed!


So after much time and work (by my husband) we (I use the term "we" loosely) got everything in boxes. Now remember all this happened back in August. I know what you're thinking. My procrastination is awe inspiring, right?



What a sad looking empty apartment. But wait! It gets better. You'll have to wait for next time to see what I mean ;)

No comments: