Eli, you are one month old today!
- You are 9lbs 14oz.
- You wear newborn diapers but we're about to switch to size 1.
- You are also growing out of your newborn clothes.
- You are always rearing your head back and you're so squirmy, it's hard to hold you sometimes.
- You have been sleeping about 4 hours between feedings at night, but you followed in your sister's footsteps and slept through the night last night! (check it out!)
- You eat every 3 hours during the day and sometimes every 2 hours.
- You are mister serious and you like to stare at the ceiling (we say it's because you're wondering why there's glitter on our ceiling).
- You are not too attached to your paci and you could take it or leave it.
- You're not very vocal and you seem extremely laid back.
You are such a sweet boy and you are easy to calm whenever you get upset. It's crazy to think we have two babies now! You definitely different from your sister and I can't wait to see how you will interact with her.