Lela, you are one month old today!
- You are 9.5 lbs (according to my bathroom scale) and 22 inches long.
- You're always trying to hold your head up and you get better and better every day.
- You are sleeping good at night and usually only wake us up once to eat, but last night you slept all night!
- You eat every 3 hours during the day (lately it's been more like every 2 hours) and you eat every 4 or 5 hours at night.
- You drank out of a bottle for the first time today.
- You love to look around and you have recently discovered the little bug toy on your bouncer.
- You've started trying to talk to us and you make all kinds of faces.
- You have dimples on your cheeks when you smile and neither dad nor I have dimples, so I don't know where you got that.
- Your hands are constantly moving even when you're sleeping.
Daddy and I are so blessed to have such a good baby. You are so laid back and you have made everything so easy for us. We think you are going to be very active and maybe a little high maintenance. But no matter what you are, we will always love you!