August 3, 2011

Waiting . . .

So, I really thought Eli would be here by now. I was for sure he was coming early but I went to the doctor on Tuesday and nothing has changed in the last week. So he seems very content inside me and I don't think he has plans to come out any time soon. I'm still four days away from my due date so maybe I'm just being impatient. Especially since Lela was right on time (born in the wee hours of the morning the day after her due date), I have a feeling now that Eli will be the same way.
I forgot what it was like to have this feeling of anticipation to meet my child. I think it might be more intense this time since I was so convinced he'd be early. With Lela I knew she would come right on the due date and she did. I guess Eli likes to keep me guessing, and I suppose I'm okay with that ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He will be here before you know it! I know that you are ready and excited, but it will be soon!! The pictures of you are good and Lela is just beautiful!! Love to you all, Love, Mimi

Rachel said...

OMGoodness!!! I love the pictures!! I'm going to have to have a few of those prints! Ya'll look great & Lela looks so grown up!!
Eli will be here in his own good time, right? "Eli's comin' better hide your heart!" ( I knkow that's weird, but it is a song!!)
Love you and will see you soonm I'm sure!!

Dad said...

Way cool pictures!! The one of the 3 (4) of you and Eli's little boots is really cute. You need to post a bigger picture of that one. We want copies!! Love you Sweetie. Dad

Danielle said...

Can't wait to meet him, Morgan! He will be here very soon.