Lela, you are eleven months old!
- You are 17.5 pounds (you are apparently not gaining significant weight despite the fact that you eat everything in sight!)
- You wear 6-9 month and 9 month clothes, some 12 month clothes fit you.
- You are in size 3 diapers
- You have two teeth peeking out under the gums on the bottom!
- You love to walk and you're getting better and better at it but crawling is still faster for you.
- You are very expressive when you talk and I can tell you try really hard to repeat the words we say.
- You have begun a new stage where you don't cry when I lay you in your crib! You have ALWAYS cried when we lay you down to go to sleep. We would have to wait until you were asleep to lay you down. But I guess you've realized that sleep is inevitable and you've stopped fighting it. We'll see how long it lasts ;)
- You take two naps at 10:00 am and 3:00 pm like clockwork everyday; without tears!
- You have always thrown your pacis out of the crib when you wake up but this is the first documentation I've acquired of the paci graveyard (how many do you see?).
- You only breastfeed once or twice a day and I have a feeling your last feeding is right around the corner.
- You eat three meals a day and you would snack constantly if I didn't stop you. If you any food or anyone eating you have to have food right then!
- You have begun to cry when we leave you in the nursery at church but you calm down quickly once we're gone (so we're told!).
- You have started shaking your head "no" when we try to make you do something you don't want to do. You will reach for things you want and if I give you the wrong thing, you shake your head.
- You love to play and you're always into to things you shouldn't be. Anytime we tell you not to play with something, you always laugh and continue doing what you please.
Meet the newest member of the Clardy family!
Due August 7th!