November 23, 2010

Eight Months Old

Lela, you are eight months old today!
  • You weigh 17.5 pounds.
  • You wear 6 month clothes and some 6-9 month clothes.
  • You are in size 3 diapers.
  • You crawl all over the place! And you walk along the edge of the couch and the coffee table. Sometimes you let go with both hands and try to stand without support. I'm going to blink one day and you'll be walking!!
  • A couple weeks ago you starting waking up in the middle of the night and then you were restless all night. But the last couple nights you're back to sleeping through the night. Hopefully it stays that way :)
  • You breastfeed every three hours but I'm trying to stretch you to every four hours.
  • You still eat one or two meals a day. We tried three meals but you were getting constipated :/
  • You go back and forth on taking naps. You are actually napping now, but it's the first one in two days.
  • You love to makes noises with your mouth and imitate what Daddy and I say.
  • You have just started to show signs of separation anxiety from me and sometimes you will reach for me to hold you.
I can't believe it's been eight months! Before I know it you'll be eighteen!!

1 comment:

Danielle & Andrew said...

Precious pics of lela! Give her hugs and kisses from UD and AD! :) Happy Thanksgiving!