November 28, 2010

30 for 30 - Day 5, 6, and 7

Day 5:
I don't think I got dressed on Friday until 2:00 pm. I was working on a very ambitious Christmas present project for the better part of the day. Don't ask. Then, later in the day, I went shopping with the girls. Lela came with us and had so much fun! She was wanting to walk everywhere and people would stop and tell us how cute she was. Everything is more fun with a baby :)

Day 6:
We traveled home on Saturday and I didn't get dressed that day until 3:00. We actually played football in the front yard. I don't think I had ever done that before. It was an experience. I think you can tell how tired I am in the picture.

Day 7:
It's good to be home, but our Thanksgiving holiday went too quickly! We're decorating the sanctuary for Christmas at church tonight. I love Christmas decorations! It should be fun :)

No comments: