Lela, you are seven months old!
- You weigh 16 pounds, 4 ounces.
- You wear some 3-6 month clothes and mostly 6 month clothes.
- You are in size 2 diapers.
- You are not quite a conventional crawler but you can definitely get around. Just last night you were getting good at moving the opposite hand and knee at the same time. It won't be long!
- You are pretty consistent at sleeping 8 hours at night and then sleeping for another 2 or 3 hours after that.
- You still breastfeed every 3 hours.
- You eat two meals a day. One around lunch time and the other around dinner time. We will probably have to make it three meals pretty soon.
- You have decided you like applesauce and we've added some chicken to your evening meal and you seem to like that also.
- You are NOT fond of your multivitamin and neither is Mommy! (see previous post).
- You love to play and have decided that naps are overrated. The last few days have been napless!
- You are learning new sounds everyday and we think you are trying to say Bella's name now. You have also added a 'G' and an 'F' sound to your babblings.
- Your strong-willed nature continues to shine through. Sometimes you throw a fit when Mommy doesn't let you play with her iPhone :/
- You are becoming more adept at moving around in your crib so we had to remove the bumpers because they simply got you one step closer to climbing out of the crib!
It's hard for me to remember you being so tiny and helpless.
You change so much everyday and I don't want to miss any of it!
You have such a sweet personality that only gets sweeter as you grow.
You are so adventurous and you make everything fun.
You are always aware of the world around you and you don't miss anything.
You are ready to be on the move and independent, but I want to hold on to you as long as I can!
You're smile is infectious and you enjoy being the center of attention.
My prayer is and always will be that you will glorify the Lord and make His name known in all you do.