Eli, you are two months old!
- You weigh 12 lbs 12 oz. and you are 22 1/4 in. long.
- You wear size 1 diapers and you wear 0-3 month or 3 month clothes.
- You eat every 2 1/2 or 3 hours.
- You are sleeping well and sleep through the night about 50% of the time. Otherwise you wake up around 3:00 a.m. but you usually go back to sleep without eating.
- You got your first shots and it really made you mad. You were fussy all day unless you were sleeping. You probably wouldn't have been so mad if Lela didn't keep trying to pull off your band-aids!
- You have made it clear that you would much rather be held during the day rather than being put in your bouncer or the swing which sometimes forces me to be somewhat creative in order for me to get things done.
- You are holding your head up well but you haven't mastered it yet.
- You do good in the nursery at church and you usually sleep the whole time.
- You are talking more and more and you almost always smile when someone smiles at you.
You have already grown so much and I feel like the time is flying by!
Daddy and I are already so proud of you and I know our pride will only grow as you grow.