June 17, 2011

What do I make?

One of my favorite blogs, Kelly's Korner, does a thing every friday called "Show Us Your Life" and she asks her readers to link to her blog and share different aspect of their lives. Today she asked everyone to post about what they make and I thought it would be fun to participate.

I am by no means professional and I have never charged anyone for anything, but I do knit occasionally. I would be glad to take requests if anyone is remotely interested. Here are some pictures of things I've made.
I made this hat for my daughter while I was pregnant with her.


This is a bed I made for my dog. It could also be a cat bed I suppose.


This is a piece of "artwork" that one my friends ask me to make for her wedding reception. She is very artsy and asked everyone in the wedding party to make something to be displayed at the reception like an art gallery. Very cute idea. Anyway, I just knit the letters and pinned them in a shadow box and then put slips of paper listing out the attributes of love from 1 Corinthians 13.

Anyway, like I said, I've never charged for anything but I can make pretty much anything and I'm completely open to special requests. You can email me at morganclardy@gmail.com with questions. Thanks :)

No comments: