June 30, 2008

It's been a while . . .

I realize I haven't posted in a while, but that is because I keep forgetting to take pictures on a regular basis. So I thought I would get at least one post in for the month of June (cutting it close, I know.) I have this problem with taking pictures all the time because I feel like I'm missing everything because I'm so focused on getting good pictures. Anyway, I just thought I would give an update without pictures.

So . . . since last month . . . well nothing has really happened. Nathan and I are moving to Fort Worth though. We finally decided it was time to be closer to the seminary. I'm so glad because the 30 minute commute both ways was kinda wearing on me. We'll also have a two-bedroom instead of just one so now we can have a guest room/computer room. That's way exciting to me, but I realize that may be way boring to everyone else.

This weekend Nathan and I made the trek to Midland for Ty Morris's retirement from the music minister position at Crestview Baptist Church. We only stayed in Midland for 24 hours, but it was well worth the trip. Ty served at my home church for 34 years. We are sad to see him go and we are thankful for his loyal service!

Well, Nathan and I are leaving tomorrow after I get off work to go to San Antonio for 4th of July. That will be a much-needed vacation. We are going to the circus and SeaWorld so hopefully I'll get some good pictures (if I remember.) Wow the summer is going way too fast. Is today really the last day of June?! I know this was a bit scatter-brained, but this is all I have.

4 comments:

Molly Swanson said...

MO! It was SO GOOD to see you! I am so glad you are enjoying your book and that you love it! Thank you so so very much again for ordering it! It was such a pleasure to make it just for you :). Hope you guys have an amazing time on your trip! take pics!

Courtney said...

Have fun at Sea World this weekend!! I'm so ready to go back!! :)

Rob & Jen said...

I love having a guest room/computer room! Those things are very exciting to me... and have fun moving to a new place! I love moving I've decided b/c I like rearranging- take pictures of your new place for us! Have a great time in San Antonio, and I miss you!

Molly Swanson said...

mo mo....time to post again! miss you!